William A. Fritz, CPA
- S. Kansas State University, 1974
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants:
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants:
- Past Chairman of the Practice Support Committee
- Past Member of the Federal Taxation Committee
RANGE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Forty-six years of public accounting experience, Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Experienced in corporate, individual and estate taxation, review and compilation reporting services, valuation, directorships, estate management, litigation support, and financial advisory services.
- 1974 – 1978 – Brown, Dakes, Wannall & Nobrega, CPAs
- 1978 – 1995 – Burdette & Fritz, Ltd.
- 1995 – 2019 – Fritz & Company, P.C.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- 1992 – Winner, 1992 Money magazine Tax Preparers’ Test
- 1993 – Burdette & Fritz, Ltd. named “Best Professional Firm” by the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce
- 2003 and 2004 – Selected as one of the “Super CPAs” in Small Business Consulting by the Virginia Business Magazine
- Past Consultant:
- The Washington Post
- Money magazine
- Consultant to Stan Hinden, author of How to Retire Happy
- Author of the Sixth Annual Tax Preparers’ Test for Money magazine
- Past Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the Executive’s Tax & Management Report, a CCH INCORPORATED publication
- Past Contributor:
- Northern Virginia Medical Society Newsletter
- Northern Virginia Dental Society Newsletter
- Fairfax Connection Newspaper
- The Fairfax Journal Newspaper
- Executive’s Tax & Management Report
- Virginia Land Title Association Magazine
American Institute of CPAs, Virginia Society of CPAs.